You may be wondering where I came up with the name for our Blog:
1,333 Miles to Hughes
Robbie and I spent eight months in a long-distance relationship and five months in a long-distance engagement. For the majority of this time, there were 1,333 miles separating us… from his doorstep in Prosper, TX to mine in Montgomery Village, MD. Though the 13 months we spent apart were hard, I wouldn’t trade in those miles for anything. The Lord has a way of bringing people together. Our “togetherness” happened over text messages, letters (yes, snail mail), Facebook, phone calls, and weekend visits that were never long enough. Finally when we became Mr. & Mrs. Hughes, our 1,333 mile journey ended. But we’ve replaced that journey with a new one; on this journey we will be side by side every step of the way and we can’t wait to see all that is in store!
Until next time…

No comments:
Post a Comment