Saturday, December 8, 2012

Update(s)!

Nov. 27, 2011 – my ‘most recent’ blog update – ha!

Dec. 8, 2012 – today’s date.

The difference between the two… 377 days! Yikes, it’s about time for an update right… What your about to read is the Cliff’s Notes version of our past 377 days... Hang on tight!

Since Nov. 27th, 2011 we…

-Celebrated our first year of marriage!
-Celebrated Robbie’s 30th BIRTHDAY!
-Flew to Colorado to spend time with Robbie’s best friend, Jordan and his wife Elmarie
-Kelly got a promotion at work!
-Kelly flew to MD to visit her best friends for the first time after the wedding!
-Robbie had his wisdom teeth out
-Kelly talked Robbie’s parents into adopting a Golden Retriever
-Found out that we were PREGNANT!!
-Enjoyed a good ole’ Dallas summer vacation with all of Robbie’s family!
-Announced that we were PREGNANT!
-Found out that we got an apartment through Apartment Life
-Kelly flew to PA for her cousin, Morgan’s Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party!
-Went on vacation with Zach and Andrea and visited Robbie’s family in Arizona
-We moved into our new apartment in Frisco Square
-Found out that we’re having a BABY BOY!
-Flew to PA for cousin, Morgan’s Wedding!
-Kelly flew to MD for her best friend, Larissa’s Wedding!
-Celebrated Kelly’s 32nd BIRTHDAY
-Celebrated our 2nd year of marriage!

As I look back over the past year, I am amazed at God’s kindness to us and those around us. We have been so blessed in just the past two years of marriage. It amazes me to think that the Lord is not done. Of course there are many more details to share about each and every one of these events and I plan to take the next couple of weeks to share some of those details with you! And, as I can easily struggle with fear of the unknown, it is good for me to look back on all the Lord has done. Just as he has provided for us in the past, he will provide for us in the future.

So there we have it, I’m officially back! And I hope you enjoy a little glimpse into the lives of the Hughes’ Family

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have been waiting 377 days for this post! Soon you will be posting all about your baby BOY! xoxo

    ReplyDelete